Live Event: Online Symposium
Thursday 29th October 8.30am-1pm (Syd/Melb time) (UTC +10)
Optional yoga class 8.30am-8.55am | Main event 9am-1pm
Use this time zone converter to convert the time to your location.
Join us for this half-day online symposium presented by leading dietitians to learn the latest on nutrition for pregnancy, fussy eating, gut health and change-provoking conversations – plus, you’ll earn 3.5 hours of CPD (CPEU from CDR)! And that’s not all – we’re also running a complementary virtual yoga class the morning of the symposium to really make your day. Plus, you have the option to receive FREE morning tea snacks for the virtual networking break, supported by Carman’s (enter your details at the checkout)*.
Event access: After purchasing your ticket, sit tight! You will receive the links and passwords to join the live symposium and yoga class in the reminder email we will send you 12 hours prior to the start of the live event. Please note the yoga class will be on a separate Zoom link to the live symposium.
Webinar recordings: The recording will be available for ticket holders for four weeks only following the live event.
- Complementary virtual yoga class to kickstart the morning with dietitian and yoga teacher Fiona Sutherland
- Nutrition for pregnancy: What you need to know with Melanie McGrice, supported by The a2 Milk Company
- Overcoming fussy eating throughout childhood: putting enjoyment back into eating with Amy Lovell, supported by Nutricia
- How to have conversations with clients that actually lead to change with Lyndi Cohen
- Gut and mood: Practical dietary applications to support patient gut & mental health with Nicole Dynan
- The science vs the hype of gut health with Joanna McMillan
*You need to register before 24th September 4pm (Syd/Melb time) to receive morning tea snacks. For Australian residents only and valid for the first 300 registrants only.
Tickets available until Wednesday 28th October 3pm (Syd/Melb time) (UTC +10).
CPD/CEU hours are applicable for Australian and New Zealand dietitians. 3.5 CPEU credits are available for USA dietitians. Check your local country requirements to see if you can claim for continuing education.