In our first ever Online Clinical Nutrition symposium, we’re bringing you the best speakers, hottest topics in nutrition, myths and trends to give you the education you need and want. And extraordinary outcomes for your dietetics practice. Join us for this five-part symposium — made up of five individual webinar recordings — from leading dietitians and researchers in Australia and earn 2.5 hours of assessed CPD.
- Gut Health Myths — Dr Joanna McMillan
- Nutrition for Fertility — Melanie McGrice
- The Blue Zones — Dr Tim Crowe
- Eating Disorders — Shane Jeffrey
- Adverse Reactions to Foods — Dr Anne Swain
Learning materials (webinar recordings, quiz, lecture notes) released once you purchase
CPD hours are applicable for Australian and New Zealand dietitians. Check your local country requirements to see if you can claim for continuing education.