Don’t be daunted by Google Analytics. Make them work hard for your website or blog.
Google Analytics is one of the best (and free) tools to maximise your online marketing efforts. However, many dietitians lack the basic knowledge to move beyond just looking at visits to a website page.
The benefits of understanding and using Google Analytics effectively can be measured in dollars.
Strap on your trainers, and get ready to exercise your brain. Gagan Batra from Think Search will deliver a high-impact interval training [HIIT]-like session on how to use Google Analytics to gain valuable business insights.
- Understand how to use Google Analytics to measure site traffic, user engagement and customer acquisition
- Recognise how data can give you deep insights into how your customers and target audience are consuming your digital content
- Generate actionable reports about your web traffic
- Crunch the numbers and see if your website is an effective marketing tool
- Make more intelligent decisions about where to focus your marketing efforts
- Enable better decisions by “winning the moments that matter”
- Gain a better ROI for your business
Gagan has many years of Google analytics experience, and has managed search and analytics accounts for some of the largest health and insurance clients in Australia including 12WBT, Weight Watchers, Bupa and NIB.