Kate Wengier is an entrepreneurial dietitian with a passion for improving the eating habits of families and communities. She created Foost, a health promotion company, to teach easy ways of eating more fruits and vegetables. (Her star pupils? All four of her kids, who love fresh, fun food!)
With a keen interest in the non-diet approach to eating, Kate is on a mission to improve food education and nutrition for young children by increasing the fun – and decreasing the preaching and pressure. With over 12 years of nutrition and dietetic experience, Kate enjoys media work and has appeared on TV, radio and print in Australia and overseas.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Kate’s reason for becoming a dietitian and her first steps in business
- All about Foost – can you guess how the name originated?
- Kate’s mission to improve food education
- Kate’s Colourful – and Successful – Crowd Funding Campaign for What if vegetables were people?
- Managing business growth and how to make it happen!
And so much more
Explore Foost and what it offers at www.foost.com.au
Get in touch with Kate via: email@example.com