Emma Stubbs is an APD and is currently working as a clinical dietitian in country Victoria in Australia.
Emma is also a dedicated blogger; she is the face behind Broccoli and blueberries and is regularly invited to write for nutrition blogs and occasionally appears in online magazines.
Hosted by Kate Agnew, we discuss:
– The highlights of Emma’s university life and working at Nutrition Australia and The Heart Foundation.
– Emma’s transition from country to city and then country again.
– Emma’s varied case load within her clinical role.
– Nutrition for bariatric surgery patients.
– The paddock-to-plate approach and educating younger generations about food and cooking.
– How EVERYONE has mentored and inspired Emma through her career so far.
– Going back to basics with food.
Click here to view Emma’s blog.
Click here to connect with Emma on Facebook
Check Emma out on Instagram: @emmajstubbs