A comprehensive online group coaching program that assists dietitians to upskill in prenatal nutrition.
Nutrition Therapy for Pregnancy is an 8-week intensive group coaching program that provides dietitians with the foundational evidence, skills and resources to upskill from generalist to a prenatal dietitian… So that you can help your clients have the healthiest pregnancy possible and give their baby a head start in life.
Hear how our program transformed the skills and knowledge of a dietitian who has completed the program by watching this short video.
Registrations are NOW OPEN!
Here are the nitty gritty details you’ll want to know…
When: the program will begin on September 6th and run for 8 weeks
Where: online. The modules are available to in a combination of video, audible and written formats so that you can consume the material in the method that best suits your learning style.
What you’ll learn:
- The role of a prenatal dietitian
- The role of the prenatal dietitian in treating pregnancy side effects
- The role of the prenatal dietitian calculating dietary requirements
- The role of the prenatal dietitian in recommending nutritional supplements
- Business tips for the prenatal dietitian
- The role of the prenatal dietitian in preventing pregnancy-related complications
- The role of the prenatal dietitian in preventing future health risks
- The role of the prenatal dietitian in debunking nutrition myths
- And much, much more!
- 8 practical and actionable education modules – to provide you with an in depth understanding of how nutrition therapy impacts pregnancy
- Weekly live discussion sessions – every week you’ll have access to experts in a live video session to enable you to ask questions and build upon the theory
- Interactive activities such as case studies and panel discussions – to help reinforce key messages and translate theory into practice
- Networking opportunities – engage and connect with like-minded dietitians from around the world in a private members Facebook group
- Prenatal dietitian certificate – once you have completed and passed the final exam, you’ll receive a digital certificate and Nutrition Plus certified dietitian logo to advertise your new credentials
- Professional development points – by completing this course you may be eligible to claim hours
To book: visit to www.nutritionplus.com.au/onlinecourses